- An article about iqClock appeared in the TU Delft student magazine De Physicus (see page 39).
- A short article about iqClock (in Dutch) appeared in the UvA alumni magazine SPUI49 (see page 17).
- Dutch technology magazine De Ingenieur published a short article about iqClock.
- New Scientist: 'Nieuwe klok leidt tot sneller internet' - interview with Florian Schreck (in Dutch).
- AD.nl took a video presenting iqClock and the UvA lab (English, subtitles in Dutch).
- De Volkskrant: Deze natuurkundige wil de nauwkeurigste klok ter wereld maken (in Dutch).
YouTube video by Folia (UvA)
Folia, the media outlet for students and employees of the University of Amsterdam, recently had an interview with Florian Schreck and produced the short video below. Florian explains what an atomic clock is, why such clocks are so special, and how it is possible that the best ones only go wrong by one second compared to the age of the universe. (Video in English, subtitles in Dutch.)
Quantum Flagship / iqClock launch
The launch of the Quantum Flagship, and therefore of the iqClock project, led to a lot of media attention. A selection: